can u keep it down i am trying 2 reed
1. Life isn’t easy. Keep at it even when the going gets really tough.
2. There are so many great people out there. The best part about these people is that you already know them, though maybe not on a personal level. Reach out to someone and step out of your comfort zone.
3. You are so lucky and fortunate to have such a phenomenal group of room mates and friends. You wish everyone could have friends like them, they’re truly one of a kind.
4. On the topic of fortune, you are more than fortunate to be in a relationship with someone you love unconditionally. No one in the world and nothing in the world can make you feel the happiness that you feel when you’re around her.
5. It’s ok to stop and smell the roses. You know that in hindsight, your older self will appreciate how sentimental you’ve become.
On a micro level, your life couldn’t be anymore difficult than it is right now. On a macro level, your life couldn’t be any better. The whole is greater than the sum of it’s parts.
1. Mr. Putin says: Russian forces in Crimea are only acting to protect Russian military assets. It is “citizens’ defense groups,” not Russian forces, who have seized infrastructure and military facilities in Crimea.
The Facts: Strong evidence suggests that members of Russian security services are at the heart of the highly organized anti-Ukraine forces in Crimea. While these units wear uniforms without insignia, they drive vehicles with Russian military license plates and freely identify themselves as Russian security forces when asked by the international media and the Ukrainian military. Moreover, these individuals are armed with weapons not generally available to civilians.
2. Mr. Putin says: Russia’s actions fall within the scope of the 1997 Friendship Treaty between Ukraine and the Russian Federation.
The Facts: The 1997 agreement requires Russia to respect Ukraine’s territorial integrity. Russia’s military actions in Ukraine, which have given them operational control of Crimea, are in clear violation of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and sovereignty.
"I wish I’d partied a little less. People always say ‘be true to yourself.’ But that’s misleading, because there are two selves. There’s your short term self, and there’s your long term self. And if you’re only true to your short term self, your long term self slowly decays."